Ba'zan milliard dollarlik g'oyalarim bor. Afsuski (yoki baxtiga), mening milliard dollarlik g'oyalarimga sarmoya kiritish uchun hech qachon pulim yo'q. Umid qilamanki, kimdir meni bu bilan shug'ullanadi.
I'm overweight. It's a combination of bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Both are my fault. And when I go out to eat, no matter where I go, serving sizes are HUGE. Even if I order a small veggie sub, it's at least 2 servings. Did you know the average American serving at a restaurant is about 5 marta oddiy xizmat hajmi? Yaxshi!
I don't have to eat the entire plate of food, I know. You have to admit it's nearly impossible to try to calculate how many servings are actually on the plate…. hmmm.
So here's my idea! Someone should start a restaurant called “Single Servings”. Sure, we can dress up the name, perhaps “Une Assiette” where the plates are large and the servings are simply for one. I believe there's a few reasons why a restaurant chain like this would succeed:
- Fat guys like me would have to go there for lunch just to show that we're making an effort.
- Less food, same price! That's a bigger profit per pound.
- Less food, cooks faster! That's more tables sold per hour.
- If I didn't go there for lunch, skinny people at work would pressure me into going so they show that they care. Like when they ask me if I want to go for a walk at lunch. 😉
- Xodimlarning sog'lom ovqatlanishini istagan kompaniyalar faqat shu kabi restoranga buyurtma berishadi.
Une Assiette uchun yorliq oson bo'lar edi, to'g'rimi? Menga yoqadi, "Une Assiette bilan ulkan Assiettdan qoching!". Haqiqatan ham bu g'oyani qabul qiladigan va u bilan ishlayotgan har bir kishi uchun men umr bo'yi ovqatlanishni qadrlayman.
Iltimos, shirinliklarni qo'shing.